Marion Speech and Hearing Center
Marion Speech and Hearing Center is a medically focused practice in Marion, OH. Our staff is committed to providing the highest quality hearing healthcare service. Our professional and highly-trained staff recognizes the responsibility to the community to advocate, develop and implement quality, comprehensive and cost-effective hearing healthcare that educates, informs and benefits our patients.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive diagnostic audiological evaluations and hearing tests for adults
- Computerized hearing aid analysis
- Full line of hearing aids, specializing in digital hearing aid technology
- Assistive listening devices
- Follow-up fine-tuning visit to ensure mazimum benefits
- Premium batteries
- Custom ear molds for hearing aids, iPods, and MP3s
- Water protection earplugs
- Noise protection for musicians and sportsmen
- Hearing aid repair services for all makes
- Hearing aid cleaning services
- Routine maintenance and cleaning
- Seminars for groups and organizations, including support groups
We value being a part of the Marion, OH community and look forward to continuing to serve our friends and neighbors.
Meet Our Providers
Dennis Durst, Au.D.
Dennis Durst, Au.D., has been a hearing health provider since 1995. He received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Akron, then went on to obtain his Doctor of Audiology Degree from Salus University in 2003.
Dr. Durst specializes in comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations, hearing aid recommendations, fitting and programming of hearing aids. He is a member of the American Academy of Audiology. Dr. Durst has worked in several settings, including medical centers and ENT locations. Though having a wide range of experience in different areas of audiology; he states his passion is improving the quality of life of his patients through hearing evaluations and dispensing hearing aids.
Several of his family members wear hearing aids, so Dr. Durst knows the significance of better hearing equaling better living.