Ashland Hearing Aid Center
At Ashland Hearing Aid Center in Ashland, OH our staff is committed to providing our patients with quality and cost-effective hearing healthcare. We take pride in being able to help those we serve to maintain a healthy and happy lifestyle by keeping them connected to those that matter.
We offer a variety of hearing healthcare services including:
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Services. We dispense and repair many different types, styles, and brands of hearing instruments including programmable and digital hearing aids. In addition, we also provide consultations and counseling to those individuals who are interested in learning more about hearing aids.
- Assistive Listening Devices. We dispense various devices and sound enhancing accessories that are designed for the special needs of the hearing impaired. Telephones, Television and alerting devices are available to assist hearing impaired individuals in difficult listening situations.
- Audiological Evaluations. This examination provides physicians and the patient with a measure of the patient’s hearing sensitivity. This information can be essential in the diagnosis and treatment of problems of the ear.
- Oto-acoustic emissions (OAE). The OAE testing is an objective hearing screening tool for infants and children, or persons with impaired mental or physical capabilities. As well, the OAE is useful in determining functional or non-organic hearing loss and can differentiate between cochlear and retrochochlear pathology.
- Immittances Testing. These measures provide physicians and health professionals information regarding the function of the middle ear system.
- Ear Protection. We have available for our patients to purchase preformed protective earplugs, DOC’S PROPLUG®
Call us today to set up an appointment with one of our hearing healthcare professionals!
Meet Our Providers
Pamela J. Oliver, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA
Pamela J. Oliver, Au.D., CCC-A, FAAA graduated with her Doctorate in Audiology from the Northeast Ohio Audiology Consortium (NOAC). She has a Bachelor of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology from The University of Akron. Pam has experience in both Ear, Nose and Throat and hospital settings. She is licensed to practice Audiology by the Ohio Board of Speech Language Pathology and Audiology. She maintains her current certification in Audiology with the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) and is a fellow of the American Academy of Audiology (AAA). Pam is committed to providing our patients with the very best in hearing health care.