Ashland Hearing Aid Center
At Ashland Hearing Aid Center in Ashland, OH our staff is committed to providing our patients with quality and cost-effective hearing healthcare. We take pride in being able to help our patients maintain a healthy and happy lifestyle by keeping them connected to those that matter.
We offer a variety of hearing healthcare services including:
- Hearing Aid Dispensing and Services: We dispense and repair many different types, styles, and brands of hearing instruments, including programmable and digital hearing aids. In addition, we also provide consultations and counseling to those individuals who are interested in learning more about hearing aids.
- Assistive Listening Devices: We dispense various devices and sound enhancing accessories that are designed for the specific needs for the hearing impaired. Telephones, Television, and alerting devices are available to assist hearing impaired individuals in difficult listening situations.
- Audiological Evaluations: This examination measures the patient’s hearing sensitivity. This information can be essential for the hearing expert to diagnose and select a treatment plan best for the patient’s hearing loss level.
- Oto-acoustic emissions (OAE): The OAE testing is an objective hearing screening tool for infants and children, or people with impaired psychological or physical capabilities. As well, the OAE is useful in determining functional or non-organic hearing loss and can differentiate between cochlear and retrochochlear pathology.
- Immittances Testing: These measures provide physicians and health professionals information regarding the function of the middle ear system.
- Ear Protection: We have available for our patients to purchase preformed protective earplugs, DOC’S PROPLUG®
Call us today to set up an appointment with one of our hearing healthcare professionals!
Meet Our Providers
Heather L. Vaught, Au.D.
Dr. Heather Vaught grew up in Troy, OH. She completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Speech and Hearing Science from The Ohio State University and went on to earn her Doctorate from OSU as well. She enjoys diagnostic audiology, hearing aids, and forming lasting relationships with her patients. In her free time, Dr. Vaught likes DIY projects, audiobooks, and hanging out with her family here in Delaware.
Dr. Allyson Valentine is a 2014 graduate from The Northeast Ohio Au.D Consortium through Kent State University with her Doctorate in Audiology. Her passion in the office relates to the exceptional fitting and measuring of outcomes with her hearing aid patients. She prides herself on building relationships with her patients and making sure she listens to their needs and concerns. She is a resident of Ashland, OH, having grown up here as well. Dr. Valentine is energized to reconnect with her hometown community following a 7-year hiatus to Cleveland while working for University Hospitals.
Dr. Valentine looks forward to helping her community hear the best they possibly can!