At Hearing Health USA, we have and seek employees that are passionate about offering caring service to others within a positive, encouraging atmosphere that values personal and professional growth through experience and continual learning. We value a strong work ethic, pride in achievement, and a loyal team spirit with unquestionable integrity.
Our Team Promise
We provide our team members with a safe, stable work environment, with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. We encourage and reward involved creativity and innovation for business efficacy at all times. Above all, we afford our team members the high level of professionalism, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that we expect them to offer to all others in return.
We are ambitiously growing, prudently opening and acquiring new locations and expanding into new states all the time. Click here to see our current locations. Please check back frequently.
Skilled professionals we continually seek:
- State-licensed Audiologists, exp’d in assessment, varied solutions and practice leadership;
- State-licensed Dispensers with proven sales growth and private practice patient solution skills;
- Front Office/Patient Care Coordinatorswith patient support and office administrative skills;
- 4thYear Audiology externs looking to sign-on and grow with a creative, rewarding organization.
Belsono Management Group. LLC (www.belsonousa.com) may also have varied corporate office functional needs in the areas of:
- Finance / Accounting / Vendor Management / Insurance Billing
- Marketing / Web Design / Event Planning & Scheduling
- Operations / Logistics / New Office and Acquisition Transitional Support
- Varied Patient Relations & Field Training Support
- HR, Administrative and Other Special Project Support
If you would like to create your profile with us, set up job alerts, upload a resume and/or view current opportunities/apply, please click on the link below:
If you would like more information about our company, we encourage you to contact:
Mr. Bob Wesley
Head of Recruitment
(Based in our Mountain Lakes, NJ Home Office)
Main: 973-588-7266 / Fax: 973-588-7268
We consider regular full-time/part-time employment and 1099 consulting roles based on the opportunity. All inquiries are respectfully kept confidential and aligned submissions receive follow-up.
Should you wish to discuss high-level audiology practice opportunities or wish to speak directly with our CEO, Amir Hadar, or our President, Jonathan Weizman, please call the main number above and ask for either, or kindly leave a message with your phone number/email. We appreciate your interest!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and consider, without discrimination, all qualified applicants.
No Current Opentings
There are no current employment opportunites. Please check back soon.