Update – July 1, 2020
We are continuing to take every precaution to ensure the safety of our valued patients and staff. The following steps are being taken in our re-opened clinics:
- Curbside service appointments when appropriate (cleaning, battery replacement, etc.)
- Appointment staggering in the clinic to allow for ample sanitization time of all touch surfaces in between patients
- Compliance with enhanced infection control protocol, including social distancing and use of PPE (masks and gloves). We provide a mask for every patient to use inside the clinic.
- Temperature monitoring and symptom screening
In addition, we have developed a full range of telehealth services similar to what is now common in other medical practices. Please call to inquire how we can meet your needs from the comfort of your home!
Update – May 1, 2020
Following state and federal government regulations we are taking steps to gradually reopen some of our clinics. Your safety is our first priority. Please call us for more information about which clinics are open and scheduling options.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our valued patients and staff. The following steps are being taken in our re-opened clinics:
- Daily symptom screenings
- Reduced personnel in offices to comply with social distancing guidelines
- Appointment staggering to allow for ample sanitization time of all touch surfaces in between patients
- Compliance with enhanced infection control protocol and use of PPE
In an effort to minimize the spread of the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, our office will be closed until we can safely serve you again.
We have done much to adjust daily so that we can continue providing essential hearing healthcare to our patients, but at this time we believe that the risk is too great. The health of each of you, your families, our communities, and our employees is our highest priority.
We are offering telephone support for your hearing devices as well as scheduling.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe.
Hearing Health USA
Please call 888-333-9730 for assistance.
Order batteries, wax traps, domes, and other supplies online at www.thehearingshop.com